Monday 11 April 2011

I'm Special

John 15:15
 ''No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing, but I
 have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.


     I'm special because God has loved me, for He gave the best thing that He had to save me:
        His Son Jesus, crucified to take the blame, for all the bad things I have done.
             Thank You Jesus, thank You Lord for loving me so much; I know I don't deserve
                anything, help me feel Your love right now, to know deep in my heart that
                   I'm Your special friend.




 Isn't it wonderful that God loves us so much, that He calls us His friends.  We are special in His eyes.
  Each and everyone of us who have Jesus in their lives.  God has no favourites, and he loves everyone

of us the same.  Each one of us can say-  ' I'm Special.'

No comments:

Post a Comment