Friday 15 April 2011

He will carry you

Isaiah 46:3-4
Listen to me descendants of Jacob, all you who remain in
Israel.  I have cared for you since you were born.  Yes, I carried you before you were born.  I will be your God throughout your
lifetime- until your hair is white with age.  I made you, and I will care for you.  I will carry you along and save you.


 How comforting it is to know that God loves us, and that he
 cares for us.  He promises, '' I will carry you.'' and that
means every care and worry that life throws at us and in our lifetime.

If there is anything that is worrying you go before God and lay
 before him your worries.

   Heavenly Father, I want to unload my burdens on You
     today.  Help me to leave them with You.  I trust You with
  my past, present, and future.  Thank You for Your goodness
   to me.  Amen.

 Our work is to cast care; God's work is to take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment